Terms & Conditions
The “Terms and Conditions” consists of important information about booking which applies to all holidays and also represents a legally binding contract between Grande Adventures and its clients. Hence clients are required to read them and understand them.
Booking and payment:
- To book a trip, clients are required to deposit 25% of the total amount as an advance payment as a confirmation.
- Advance deposit can be made by bank transfer or by credit cards. Bank details will be provided via email and for card payment you are required to send us an authorized letter (format will be sent upon request) along with the copies of your card and your passport. And it’s advised that 4% of surcharge will be levied by bank for any card payment.
- The settlement of the remaining balance can be made any time by bank transfer or credit card. Alternatively it can be paid upon your arrival in Nepal.
- It’s clients’ responsibility to the bank service charge from clients’ bank or intermediary bank when paying the deposit or paying in full.
Company Bank details:
Account Holder’s Name: Grande Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name: Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
Account Number: 0570010150540
SWIFT code: MBNLNPKA
Detailed address of bank:
Thamel Branch, Sarawati Sadan-29, Kathmandu, Nepal
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Any cancellation must be notified to us in writing.
- Once you have paid the advance deposit your failure to do the trip as scheduled due to some unavoidable circumstances your deposit will not be lapsed immediately. We will keep it preserved and you are given a chance to postpone your trip. However the time will not be longer than one year. Failure to do the trip after a year means your deposit is lapsed.
- If we cancel a trip due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, political unrest, conflict, unfavorable climate etc we will refer you to an alternative trip of a similar standard. However if you are not happy with the option, apart from deposit rest of the amount will be refunded.
Changes in Holiday programs and pricing
- The changes can be made in itinerary without prior notice in the case of unavoidable circumstances like unfavorable weather, political unrest, calamities, change in government policy etc and increase in price by such circumstances (if applicable) will be borne by clients.
- Grande Adventures accepts the responsibility to make sure that any element of your trip that is entirely controlled by us is carried out in a responsible and professional way. However we do not accept the responsibility for loss on employment, delays or compensations resulting from the situations beyond our control.
- Grande Adventures reserves right to revise and alter prices posted on our marketing materials due to the changes in various determinants such as exchange rates, flight fares, government policy etc.
- Our entire holiday programs are based on twin sharing accommodation; hence, single supplement charge will be applied to client who wishes to have single room or does not have another travel companion to share accommodation with.
Health and Insurance:
- Clients are required to notify Grande Adventures Holidays of any pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities if they have.
- Clients need to seek the required medical advice before the trip to make sure that their traveling ability is sound.
- Travel insurance covering adequate amount of protection is a must for travelers undertaking any holiday programs.
- Any kind of travel/medical insurance for foreign travelers is not made by insurance companies in Nepal. Hence clients are required to get insured in their own home country or elsewhere as applicable and a copy of which should be submitted to Grande Adventures before the trip commences.
- In case of emergency, Grande Adventures is stand by to carry out the necessary rescue services at the earliest possible, but all the extra expenses are to be covered by insurance or borne by clients themselves.
- Should any incident takes place, Grande Adventures will provide clients with all necessary and possible documents in connection with the incident for further insurance claim and compensation.
When booking a holiday with us we expect you have read and agreed to all booking terms and conditions and will abide by them until the trip comes to an end.